Friday, March 07, 2014

Where are we now


Even more insulation, honestly I will have gone from the coldest room to hottest at this rate.

 Things have been put on hold until the floor dries out. The floor man won't lay the wet room floor unless the moisture in the floor is below a certain figure.

But I do have drain for the shower

 So meanwhile the patio is almost complete.
Also the room now has been boarded out ready for the plaster board, then the Plasterer, my room gets smaller everytime a builder walks in it.

9 comments:

Aileen said...

Its wonderful to see it taking shape, not long now. Once the gyprock is done the room will look bigger again. Framework always makes things look smaller

Di said...

I agree with Aileen, once the walls are done it will miraculously seem bigger (been there honey!). I know, you probably think you'll fill it in no time with all your precious and gorgeous stamps and dies - my address is on its way but I bet you'll find some great storage solutions so I won#t hold my breath :))

Hugs, Di xx

Sandra H said...

Oh it's really taking shape now Debby .....not long now xx

MagsB said...

Building work always seems to take such a long time - but when it's done it will be fabulous!! :)

love Mags B x

Cheryl W. said...

Exciting stuff!

scrappymo! said...

It is certainly coming along now! I too think it will look larger when the drywall is up.
You are going to have such fun planning where everything goes in your new space!.
Bet you have been on Pinterest and craft storage blogs!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You are apprehensive because it's small, you just wait and it will be just right when it's finished and all your storage areas are all filled, it'll be just right you see.

Kathleen said...

Oh, one of my all time favorite stamps, love the card and the colours.

Kath x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, how exciting! Look forward to seeing the finished pics x