Friday, April 24, 2015

You Have My Heart


You may have noticed there wasn't a card this morning but I have made one in the mean time. I was lucky enough for Simon Says Stamp to send me one of their new releases Falling into You. They sent me Lila's Heart stamp set, you can also get the dies.
I thought I would be clever and use the falling hearts stencil but my pale pink doesn't show up well, there's a whole set of background stamps which is sitting in my cart waiting for my craft pennies to add up so please leave me a set.
The patterned papers is Simple Stories I am and I used the Small Heart Doily and the tiny heart is Holiday Shapes. If you pop over to Simon Says Stamp Blog I believe there's a MEGA BLOG HOP with the new release.
Now really I should of been making a Penny Black card for tomorrow but who can resist new stamps, its OK I have made a card for tomorrow.

21 comments:

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Debby!! xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debby such a sweet image x Susan x

Jacee said...

Ahhh that image is adorable, so sweet, and I love the paper, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

scrappymo! said...

This is so pretty. Love the image, love the dies and I think the nesting hearts look wonderful!

downrightcrafty said...

oh this is such a great image and super colours used really bright and cheerful
hugs Kate xx

Jane said...

This is lovely Debbie, your name was on the hop but it went elsewhere...I missed you! x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Debby, such lovely bold papers.
Pauline
x

KimCreate said...

So cute! I'm lovin the new SSS stamps!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Simply adorable

Lorraine said...

An adorable card Debby, so sweet.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Superb card and love the sweet image. The papers are gorgeous too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby, what a sweet card! Love the image and those papers are beautiful!
hugs Lynsey x

JenniferD said...

I just saw this Stamps set in my In Box. Think you talked me into it. Such a Gorgeous Gorgeous card. Enjoy your Weekend.

Pat said...

Such a cute image and the dark background paper contrasts so prettily with the light coloured topper with the pale pink stencilled tiny hearts. I love the touch of red you have introduced with the two hearts and baker's twine too. x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debby..love the papers..

luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl W. said...

Love, love, love this card. Those background papers are sooooo pretty and the image is so sweet. You've put this card together perfectly - I love everything about it.

Dawn T said...

Just adorable Debby

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such pretty paper and design Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Andreja said...

aaaaaaaaaaaadorable card :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Tammy said...

I see the pale pink and I think it is a perfect compliment for your sweet card!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww this is so sweet, love your pretty pink hearts in the BG :)