Saturday, March 05, 2016

Easter Bunnies


I made this card last week, I'm still patting myself on the back for being so organised! I knew I had to make sure I had a card for todays new challenge on Penny Saturday Challenge which you can guess what it is from my Easter card.
Only wish I was so organised that I had my post schedule instead of writing it with only five minutes to go.

Of course my cute image is an old Penny Black wooden stamp that comes out every year for easter. The papers are Doodlebug ones supposedly for Valentines but if turn over the heart ones you find more general patterns.

I used the Simon Says Stamps Stitched circles for my frame and it helps a small stamp work for a larger card. I think the sketch is from Mojo Monday from a few weeks ago and my sentiment is a LOTV one.

The border die I think is a Marianne but I'm not sure but it is blue and the corner is a La La Land die.

Do pop over and check out the team, also I hope you can join us this month.

19 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, love the cute stamp and pretty papers.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Love this sweet card Debby, the papers are perfect and ones that I probably need!! xx

Viv said...

Great card as always Debby - the colours are pretty and the stitched circle frame really makes the cute bunnies pop!

Cara said...

Lovely card, such cute bunnies! Cara x

Pat said...

A gorgeous Easter card Debbie and I love those sweet bunnies framed so prettily with the stitched circle and the border and corner embellishments and the tabs add extra interest, and then the cute butterflies with the pearls finish it beautifully. x

Helen said...

Such a pretty card Debby - love those 'spring-y' colours!
Helen x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful Spring card and those bunnies are sooooooo cute.

Sue from Oregon said...

Well aren't we a pair...I did the same thing...last minute lizzie here! Love all the frilly dies you used and of course you are the master at dimension with your darling image...awww my idol! ♥ Sue Kment

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous debby x

Chrissy said...

So adorable Debby..gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

A super card Debby, such a cute image.
Pauline
x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww gorgeous Easter card Debby, those bunnies are so cute!

Cheryl W. said...

Your card is so fresh and colorful - perfect for Easter. Love it, Debby!

Dawn T said...

Too cute Debby. it is really gorgeous

Whisper said...

Oooo what a gorgeous Easter card, Luv Sam x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous bright Easter card

Stempelhexe said...

Hallo Debbie,

eine wundervolle und fröhliche Karte ist das geworden.

LG
Ulla

Anita in France said...

Lovely layers and such cute bunnies, Debby ... so sweet! Anita :)

Greta said...

Oh wow--this is stunning, Debby! Love the papers, PB stamp & all your gorgeous elements!