Sunday, March 06, 2016

Kids


Couple of layouts using some cute images of two Gt Nephews I don't want you to think they're my only two I have another but I also have another two Gt Nephews and Gt Niece so I'm a proper Great Auntie that all my nieces and nephew think its huge joke when referring it to me.

The first one is of the youngest one even though he will be three next month where does the time go. I used scraps of Echo Park boys papers.


I tried to be a bit grungy here not sure it worked. I used various start dies to give me different sized and even doodled a bit. Luckily the cute sad pic of my Gt Nephew steals the show don't you just want to give him a hug.

Today here in the UK its Mother's Day and it tinged with sadness now that both my Mum and MIL have passed away.

15 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful pages Debby full of memories

Anne

Стокли said...

They are both so cute))
I like how the papers match the second photo, I think it also help to focus on the photo.

Pat said...

Wonderful photos of two of your Gt Nephews Debby and such great layouts. x

Sarah said...

Adorable pages for two adorable little guys!! xx

cotnob said...

Brilliant layouts Debby, fabulous papers and super photographs.
Pauline
x

Sandra1968 said...

Beautiful LO's!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LOs Debby. I love the photo in the the 2nd one! xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous page layouts Debby, and fab photos
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant layouts and gorgeous photos. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tracey said...

Loving these Debby!! Adorable pages!

Cheryl W. said...

Wonderful pages catching some precious moments. I'm sure these pages will be treasured for many years by you and your family.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Two cute cards especially love the bottom one. You are lucky having these cuties in your life. Hugs x

Craftdee said...

Fab pages Debby, I know - the time has gone fast, my grandtwins are 3 on Easter Monday!! I think your "little bit grungy" worked perfectly :-) I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day (we don't celebrate it until May), it is sad that both your Mothers are no longer here - you'll just have to take all the love for yourself, Donna xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Cute boys and great pages.
It's so lovely to keep these little snapshots of everyday life.
xxx

Greta said...

Your layouts are great--such cute pictures, Debby!