Saturday, September 10, 2016

Road Hog


I saw this Hedgie on someones' blog or it could have been a prize can't remember now but I wanted him. Someone very kindly offer to stamp a few of him for me but to be honest I need about six images to just to be able to layer him in my style and I wanted to be able to use him loads of times.

So I managed to find him in Simon Says Stamp and as you can see he's made his home with me, don't be surprise to see a several times.

The papers are Echo Park Little Man and I cut the wobbly border out of one the sheets of patterned paper works a treat. Some Fish tail banners using the reverse of the papers and my job is done. Oh the sentiment is Simon Says Stamp Seeing Stars.

Well its been a expensive week first off we have paid for our funerals, it worked out so well for my Mum and Dad that I wanted that worry taken away from my children. We also put down a deposit on a cruise in 2018, I know thats a long way ahead but Hubby wanted to a suite to celebrate our Ruby Wedding and they go very quickly so that why we got in first.

Today I'm off to a crop in Bracknell, my bags are packed, my post is scheduled and all I need to do is make my lunch. My poor friend is being my bag lady as my sister is looking after her Grandson.

15 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card!

brenda said...

It's a beautifully bright and welcoming card Debby. Enjoy the crop.

B x

Jackie T said...

Oh Debby this is wonderful I love it. That hedgehog is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Nataliascraft said...

Such a wonderful card, fabulous design x

Pat said...

What a fabulous masculine card Debby using this fun Hedgie and I love the bright papers and the fun sentiment. Have a great time at the crop. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your road hog, I can see why you "needed" him.
Paid for your funerals? great idea and then something to cheer you up LOL a fabulous cruise. Good things are going on in your house. Enjoy your weekend.
Faith
x

Sarah said...

He is a brilliant little character Debby and I love what you did with him...a brilliant card. Your forward planning did make me smile!! xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

So stunning Debby.Your hedgie is fabulous and I love your papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Debby, love the stamp and bright papers
Lorraine x

Lynne in NI said...

Awww I love your little Hedgie, perfect DPs too! Hope you had a fun day :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card debby, I love this image,(one of my all time favourites) and I like the papers
Kevin xx

Cheryl W. said...

Super cute card, Debby. I love the combination of papers you chose to use. The different prints go so well together.

Anonymous said...

Really cute card Debby. I hope you are having a lovely weekend. xx

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely x