Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tabitha


Its difficult not to use cute images and Mo's Tabitha is definitely cute, I've used her for the new Everybody Art Challenge for Pumpkins which just happen included in the image.

The papers are Lawn Fawn Lets Polka in the Dark and I have a web stencil which once I used I then cut it out using a Stitched Rectangle.

I then cut out the MFT Picket Fence and laid it over my base image then I layered the image on top. Finally I though my web needed  spider and I used the Simon Says Stamp Not so Spooky stamp set and it had to have some goggly eyes added.

I believe I have one more Halloween card which was my fault but its not till next week then my blog is a Halloween free zone and into panic Christmas Cards!


19 comments:

brenda said...

Definitely too cute to spook Debby and always love the Halloween colours.

B x

Swissie said...

So cute! I don't like too scary cards, you know, but this is just wonderful!
Have a nice day!
Liv Xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gorgeous Debby! Love that web stenci. Fabulous cut work too of course! Hugs, Lesley

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous l love all the detail added x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Debby. Love the colours and image x

Jutta.K. said...

So cute this work, very succsessful!
Greetings from Germany

Jutta.K. said...

So cute this work, very succsessful!
Greetings from Germany

Viv said...

Adorable card Debby!

Pat said...

She is definitely more cute than spooky Debbyy and I love the spider's web and fun googly eyed spider, and the picket fence and pumpkins complement the image perfectly. A great Halloween card. x

Mrs. K. Kloschinsky said...

Super adorable card! Love everything about it!!

Anne said...

This is gorgeous Debby, I love how you've created the background with the stencil x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great halloween card Debby a lovely image and that spider is rather cute...

Anne

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card I love everything about it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Chrissy said...

She certainly is cute Debby and love the stencilled background and spider with his googly eyes..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Such a little sweetie Debby. Lovely colours xx

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous and The spider with his googly eyes looks brilliant
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Super cute card Debby ! I'm usually scared with spiders, but this one is adorable such as this little girl ! Thanks for sharing.
Izzy Scrap

Carol S. said...

She's adorable and a gorgeous card. Hugs Carol S.xx

Cheryl W. said...

That is the sweetest-looking little witch I've ever seen!