Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Pink and Mint

wed-newchallenge-header

We wish you all a Very Happy New Year and hope that 2017 is a good one for everyone!
Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Make It Sparkle Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

 Anything Goes

This week we are showcasing Lindy's Stamp Gang Products.  You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px



I decided to use the Lindy's Gang Chateaux Rose and Merci Beaucoup Mint Sprays because they were pretty colours. Now the actual challenge is for Anything Goes and these Simon Says Stamp Poinsettia stamp set were on my desk and had barely been used.

So I sneaked some powder out the the Lindy's Gang sprays before I added water to colour the my poinsettias which were stamped with Memento Gray Flannel Inkpad. Even though I have the matching dies, my painting was a bit messy, so I fussy cut them.

I colour blend the Simon Says Stamps Mint and the Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy the back ground and used them to stamp my sentiment. I them sprayed the sprays, I do recommend to try on a scrap first unlike me who went charging in there are some nasty blobs hiding under the flowers. This was not the fault of the sprays I was probably to close but it did dry and looked much better and like I said the worse bits the flowers hid.

Pearls I found in my stash but I found some on on the Simon Says Stamps website from Kraisercraft .

So now it's YOUR turn, Happy Crafting 

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in


13 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I love the pink and mint together, sop pretty and the background is fabulous :-)

Wishing you a very Happy New Year, hope 2017 is a great one :-)
luv
Lols x x x

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Debby what a gorgeous card!!
Happy new year to you x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debby! The colours are so pretty.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year! I hope 2017 is good to you xxx

Viv said...

Fab card with awesome colours Debby! x

Pat said...

I love the soft pink and green which is so pretty Debby and the blended and spritzed colour in the background works well. The pearls in the centres of the poinsettias look beautiful too. x

Fikreta said...

so pretty card!
like colors and poinsettias!
hugs

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! My 2 favourite colours! Love how you used that stamp as an embellishment aswell! I thought it was a die lol
Lucy x

Stephanie said...

Very pretty, Debby! Love the soft pink in lieu of a dark red : )


Happy New Year!
*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Debby. Love the colours xx

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

so pretty! Love the pearls!!! Happy New Year!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LURVE the colours, such a pretty card.
Faith
x

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the artsy feel and soft color palette in your card. Happy New Year!