Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Embossed Hearts


I'm pretty sure, it's not a new challenge on Everybody Art and lucky for me I have a card in my drafts for my blog post. A cute LOTV image which I now have has digi.

I cut out the circle before embossing with an old cuttlebug folder, then added some ginghambehind with the little chap cut out to fit inside the circle. I used my nestabilities to ,age a little frame to give a finished look.

The sentiment are Simon says Stamp, so is the word die. Yes I know it's simple but that seems my way at he moment.

It's been over a week since I have been in my craft room, somehow instead of recovering from a busy weekend, I went straight into hay fever which have messed up my sinuses to give a terrible headache. It's not perfect but I think I finally got on top of it now just keep taking the pills and spray.

I so impressed with myself this morning. Hubby has brought me breakfast and I'm blogging on my IPad, now lets see if Mr Blogger posts!!!

16 comments:

Kath said...

A beautiful card and I love the circle frame to highlight the cute baby.
Kath x

Stamps and Paper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stamps and Paper said...

Super cute Baby card Debby and a sweet image

Anne

Dotty Jo said...

Completely gorgeous, Jo x

Juls said...

Gorgeous xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card that little baby is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

This LOTV image is so cute Debby and I love the colour of blue you have used and the gingham is really fresh and pretty. x

Martie Rollin said...

Those tiny embossed hearts are such a joyful touch on this delightfully sweet card. Well done!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous baby card Debby..love the gingham and the embossed heart panel..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

An adorable stamp and I love the design and colours
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, love the layoit and colours. I comment on my iPad but don't post. I find commenting so much easier as I can do a bit whenever I have time rather than get out the laptop,

Sarah said...

Another great card Debby. Hope you are soon fully recovered xx

Cheryl W. said...

So adorable.

Betty McAlister said...

Gorgeous card Debby. Such a cute baby xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Delightful baby card and love the embossing hearts.
Blogger is also playing up with me, I'm not always able to get into the Design area, making it so hard for DT and my own posts.
Faith
x

Anonymous said...

So cute...t