Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Bella Balloons

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Hint Of Pink Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is

Going Dotty  

This week we are showcasing Stamping Bella Products. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


I love Stamping Bella stamps and I had quite a few to choose from in the end I decided on Tiny Townie Blossom love Balloons nearly forgot the challenge was to go dotty but I found some in the Doodlebug Cream and Sugar pad.  Apologies since checking the shop this pad as now sold out but has you can see with my card I've only used one dotty page and most Doodlebug papers have a least one dotty page so you can colour accordingly.

I went for a panel and added strips of colour and using the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Scallops die added them down the side of the panel to add interest. I only wish I had decided to use the Memory Box Stitched clouds ( can't find these now in the shop but this is the link to clouds die) before adding the scallop and would have show the stitching.

Finally I added some Memory Box Flying Gulls using scraps of black card given even more impression she flying high up in the sky.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too.



You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

11 comments:

Lin said...

Love this sweet scene, Debby, such a cute design!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) I love the little girl flying high into the clouds with her balloons, very cute. Love the dotty paper too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Pat said...

This Stamping Bella image is so cute and pretty Debby and love the different colour balloons and the pink spotty paper and the clouds work well in the background, great seagulls too. x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a pretty card, H xx

Dawn Darlene said...

like how the balloons and the clouds look 3D!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love her too, hope she is safe from thise birds

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous, I love the layout and the stitched clouds too
Lorraine x

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Stephanie said...

Adorable design and I love the dimension, Debby!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Cheryl W. said...

Such a cute image. Lovely card.

SonjaK said...

Such a super sweet card! Love to see all the dimension you added.