Thursday, December 21, 2017

Winter Fox


My very good friend and team-mate made a fabulous shaker card using this fabulous Winter Fox image and she cut out  round part of the fox, I thought this was a brilliant idea.

So much so I had to do the same didn't actually make a shaker card, I used this Simon Says Stamp Winter Frames but I had to put a bit of acetate behind the word Christmas so I could add the bit of waste to make them look full letters.

The Christmas patterned paper was in my Christmas papers no idea where it came from and the little poinsettia was using Simon Says Stamp Poinsettia parade. I made blue snowy sky using Oxides and Snowflake stamp, a little bit of red twine and its done.

A bit of luck Mr Blogger will behave and post this schedule post. I shall be doing the last shop with Hubby, once that's done if we don't have it, we do without.

10 comments:

Glennis F said...

Love it!

Fikreta said...

So adorable!
Happy Holidays! 🎄🎅⛄❄

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorably cute and clever.
Faith
PS sorry I've been awol.

Pat said...

This fox is so adorable Debby and love the sentiment frame, and like you I like the letters to look complete. The paper is very pretty in the background and the oxide sky with stamped snow works beautifully. x

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

Your colors always coordinate so well......love this!

JoAnn said...

Love the sentiment frame and the cute fox. A lovely card.

Chrissy said...

He is the cutest Debby and I love your clever card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mervi said...

Cute and fabulous card!
Merry Christmas;-))m

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card, i love the fox image, he's such a sweetie, gorgeous colours and design, Kate x

Jean said...

I love this design! Cute and festive.