Saturday, January 13, 2018

A bit of Pink


This wa a practise card to try and work out which circle punches or dies fit in the centres of the flowers. The flower die is to replace a punch I love but my hands struggle with. Unfortunately there was no name on the packet or the die and the seller doesn’t seem to sell it anymore.

So while sorting out the centres I wasn’t going to waste the flowers I made and made a quick card. The sentiment which is Simon says Stamp.

Well it’s been a busy and times boring week, I have had some deeper injections in my shoulders and was told to take it easy, I hate not doing anything drives Hubby potty or should I say I drive him so.

Hope to get into the craft room today to do some DT work but they’re changing my pain pills on Monday so next week could be interesting.

11 comments:

Pat said...

These flowers are very pretty Debby and love that hot pink colour and all the different sized flowers look great together. I hope the injections and change of pills do the trick and you are able to get back to crafting quite quickly, as I know how frustrating it must be for you. x

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous experiment!! Love the bright pink colour, such a great design. Wishing you better days Debby xx

Lucille K said...

Your card came out so pretty, love the hot pink. Hoping you feel better soon :)

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Debby, love the pink flowers.
Hope your new pain relief works well
Lorraine x

Anita in France said...

Bright, vibrant and so pretty, Debby ... so spring like! Feel better soon! Anita :)

Brawny x said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debby x

Cheryl W. said...

A pretty card! I like the assortment of sizes of your flowers. Adds lots of interest.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wish I could do a "practice card" like this or any other come to that LOO. SO pretty Debby.
Hope all goes with your new pills.
Faith
x

Fikreta said...

very pretty card
hugs

Lynne in NI said...

I love the simplicity of this Debby, your new flowers look fab. Good luck with your new pills.

Swaantje said...

Hello Debby,
your card is wonderful.
Love Pink flowers ;o)

Greetings
Swaani